Download the CMNTY Feature brochure
The CMNTY platform has unprecedented features and functions for recruiting participants. Some of these features include:
- Focus: video options and functionality, enabling you to take your research to the next level: video streams, whiteboard, group chat, automated storage of recordings.
- Talk forum: stimulating contact, discussion and response functionality.
- Co-creation: crowdsourcing for additional innovation, ideas and co-creation with participants.
- Chat: direct communication with (all) participants.
- Journal: an insight into the private lives of participants (GDPR-proof)
- Questionnaire: advanced survey solution for the collection and real-time analysis of quantitative and qualitative information about participants.
- Recruitment: functionality to invite millions of people to participate in your research.
- Blog: communication with participants during long-term projects.
- Visual – MoodBoard: visual representation of people’s feelings on a topic.
- Visual – HeatMap: participants’ evaluation of visual stimuli with positive or negative markers and the option to comment.
- Visual – Sentiment analysis: automated sentiment analysis to identify the affective states of your respondents.
- Completion – To do list: tool to assign tasks and content to participants and monitor completion percentages in real-time.
- Completion – Gamification: participants can earn ‘prizes’ (rewards) during long-term projects for extra engagement, loyalty and motivation.
- Completion – Completion matrix: helicopter view of the details and progress of your research.
- Data analysis – Data export: to export your collected data to frequently used analysis solutions such as SPSS, MS Excel or another tool.
Download the brochure
"*" indicates required fields