Do you take pride in organizing a proper day-to-day operation and maintenance of business-critical applications?
MarketResponse is a renowned insights company and focuses on supporting companies with their data journey. We provide our customers with our SAAS solution for data science as a service as well as tailored research projects. We are passionate about enabling our customers (such as NS, De Volksbank, Greenchoice and ACHMEA) to use data driven insights to improve their customer experience. We use cutting-edge techniques to analyze different types of (big) data with our own developed methods, software and state-of-the-art tooling. Our office is located very close to the Utrecht Central Train Station. MarketResponse develops and manages solutions such as Underlined’s ROCX’R, 4Orange – CDP Connect and CMNTY, and our organization consists of a total of 100 employees divided between Research, Data Science and Product Development including support services such as Marketing & Sales.
Functional Application Manager
The Functional Application Manager is part of the Marketresponse Service team and reports to the Service manager. The FAM within Marketresponse manages the functional maintenance of all Marketresponse made software. The FAM ensures the availability and optimal use of these services. We are looking for a functional application manager who takes pride in organizing a proper day-to-day operation and maintenance of the business-critical applications and related processes.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- You will manage the functional development, maintenance and implementation of all Underlined applications, in line with the functional/business requirements, customer requirements and IT architecture in the organization, ensuring the availability and optimal use of these services.
- Incident management and handling service requests related to our software platform and/or applications will be a part of your tasks.
- As our platform and applications are continuously changing your tasks concerning change management will be, specifying changes, monitoring and timely development of these changes. In corporation with the tester coordinating and making sure all appropriate tests are performed.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders about incidents, service requests, changes and projects as part of your coordinating task on maintaining the Service Level agreements.
- Perform impact analysis on and solve issues (1st line), monitor and reconciliation of the daily production flow
- Flexible working week (32-40 hours)
- Option to partly work from home
- 25 holidays (option to buy extra days)
- Pension scheme
- Training budget
- Several insurances
- Refund to buy ergonomic products to work from home
- A cooperative, informative working atmosphere within a young team
- 1 minute walking from train station.
Your knowledge & experience
- You have experience with ETL tooling such as KNIME and Azure Data Factory
- You understand the basics of SQL
- You know how to work with different file types for data transfer (.csv, .json, .xml, etc.)
- You have experience with tools such as KNIME and R. Experience with Python is considered an advantage
- ITIL, BiSL and or PRINCE2 have no secrets for you
- Knowledge on or experience with Agile, Scrum, DevOps is considered as an advantage
- You are analytical, communicative and wish to further develop yourself
- You are able to hit the ground running
- You enjoy working in multidisciplinary project teams;
Is this the job for you?
Great! We are looking forward to your application. Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org . Do you want to know more about the function? You are more than welcome to contact Theo directly: +31 (0)33 3303175